As some of you may have noticed, some major changes have been made to the website. Apart from the additional content in form of blog posts, which amounts to over 40,000 words, 12 new pages with introductions to the various topics discussed on this blog have been added. These include:
- History, a page which offers a general overview of all historical content published.
- The Proto-Indo-Europeans, a child page of the new history page, concerned with the Proto-Indo-Europeans.
- The Germanic Branch, The Celtic Branch, The Hellenic Branch, The Italic Branch, and The Indo-Aryan Branch, child pages of the Indo-European page, concerned with the history and mythology of the speakers of their respective language families.
- Modern history, a new section for articles concerned with more recent historical events.
- Philosophy, which is even more self explanatory than the previous pages.
- Deutsche Artikel, a separate section for articles in German.
- And finally, an About page, something that has been missing for quite some time.
Not only do these pages add structure to the website, but each one of them features a short introduction into their respective topics, so they’re well worth checking out.
These changes should improve the user experience and provide easier access to the information published on this blog. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the new content!